Are you the Face of Dance @ Nikki Webster?
To enter you must:
1. ‘Like’ Dance @ Nikki Webster on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. www.facebook.com/dancenikkiwebster
2. Upload your competition photo striking your best dance pose or creative portrait to your chosen social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) using the competition hashtag #CCFaceofNikki or #SYDFaceofNikki for your chosen studio.
3. As entries are received, they will be uploaded to a Facebook album on the Dance @ Nikki Webster page
4. The top 5 entries from each studio with the most ‘likes’ will become the finalists and will be displayed at each studio open day, so get your friends on board to like your photo!
5. Each studio winner will be announced at the Open day.
The prize includes:
• A year’s free dance tuition at Dance @ Nikki Webster
• A photo professional shoot with Simone’s Photography
• Title of 2015 Face of Dance @ Nikki Webster Central Coast or Sydney (includes usage of your photo on studio website social media and marketing collateral)
• 1 x free pair of dance shoes *prize conditions & redemption deadlines apply
'Likes' on Facebook and Instagram will be counted for the competition. The event organizers and Dance @ Nikki Webster have the final say for the top 5.
Four runners up from each studio will receive a Dance @ Nikki Webster prize pack.
This competition will consist of two rounds of judging, a public vote via ‘likes’ on photo entries uploaded to Dance @ Nikki Webster Facebook album and a final judge’s vote at each Open Day.
The competition aims to find a Face of Dance @ Nikki Webster for each studio. The winning entries will be deemed the winner and no further discussions will be entered into.
The competition will commence on Friday 19/12/2014 at 4:00pm and close on Thursday 29/01/2015 at 4:00pm. The top five entries for each studio will be on display at the corresponding Open Day; Sydney Saturday 31 January and Central Coast Sunday 1 February. The winning entry will be selected by a panel of judges and announced by Nikki at the Open Day and via the Dance @ Nikki Webster Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and via phone on Monday 2 February. The winner will be required to confirm receipt of notice in relation to the prize by 12:00 (midday on Wednesday 4/2/2015 or the prize will become void.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS1. The competition is open to all ages, however in order to enter the competition you must be eligible to receive tuition at Dance @ Nikki Webster.
2. Entries are limited to one entry per person; however your photo can be shared on multiple social media platforms with ‘likes’ tallied across all shares.
3. By entering this competition entrants consent to Dance @ Nikki Webster using their image for all promotional collateral to promote the Studio, this includes print, online and digital.
4. Entrants must confirm that their entry is original and does not infringe upon the rights of any other person, including a person’s intellectual property or privacy rights
5. The prize is not exchangeable for any other prize. Prizes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, not transferable, and not redeemable for cash.
6. Dance @ Nikki Webster reserves the right to remove any posts that do not adhere to these terms of conditions or that are determined unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, profane or indecent or that is sexual or pornographic in nature
7. This competition is open to Australian residents only.
8. Employees of Dance @ Nikki Webster are not permitted to enter.
9. When submitting an entry, an entrant must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and these terms and conditions.
10. The promoter of this competition is Dance @ Nikki Webster. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and all entrants in the promotion release the chosen social media platform of any responsibility in relation to this promotion.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
Personal information supplied in entering this competition is provided to the promoter and not to Facebook. Use of personal information will be in accordance with the Data Use Policy as displayed http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person.
The personal information we collect from you for this competition will not be sold, loaned or traded to any company other than Dance @ Nikki Webster.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize. If any part of the Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, offer an alternative Prize.
We have, in preparing this competition information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.