KIDSIZE LIVING’S BATTLE OF THE DANCERS
To welcome 2016 and celebrate our upcoming Open Day,
we’re looking for the Inner West’s ultimate dance battle champion!
1. Upload a 30 second video of yourself dancing in your favourite style to either Instagram or Facebook. This can be any style you love, from ballet and hip hop to jazz and cheerleading – the sky’s the limit!Entries close 17 January 2016.
2. Tag Dance @ Nikki Webster’s Facebook or Instagram (make sure your post is set to public and view our terms and conditions for more info!)
3. Use the hashtag #sydbattle
4. To ensure receipt of your entry, feel free to send a copy of your 30 second video to email@example.com
A final 10 contestants will be decided by us and their videos will be uploaded onto the Dance @ Nikki Webster Facebook and Instagram pages for the public voting round. In order to undertake this the top 10 entrants will be contacted for a copy of their videos on 18 January 2016.
The top four finalists with the most ‘likes’ during the public voting period will be invited to perform in a live dance battle at our Leichhardt Open Day on Saturday 30th January 2016, where a champion will be decided via an audience vote!
The winner will receive a great prize package valued at over $5,000, see below for more info!
Our friends at KIDsize Living Inner West are proudly sponsoring our Inner West competition. Keep up to date with What’s On in the Inner West at www.kidsizeliving.com.au or find them on social media @kidsizelivinginnerwest
• A year’s free dance tuition at Dance @ Nikki Webster for 4 classes per week+The runner up from each battle will receive a Dance @ Nikki Webster prize pack and a selection of gifts from our fantastic prize sponsors!
OR Entry to the Talent Development Certificate Program for Certificate I or II in Dance (includes full course and classes)#
• Face of Capezio By Ballet Emporium for the month of March with photo shoot incorporating Capezio by Ballet Emporium products and a $100 voucher
• A professional photo shoot with Simone’s Photography including outdoor/studio dance portrait session including a digital portfolio on USB and a free 12x18" block print
• PW Dance & Sportswear $200 voucher
• A 1 year subscription to Dancetrain magazine
• 1 x pair of dance shoes from Dance Needs
• a white cap sleeve leotard, Extra short Leggings, a pair of supplex pants, a Watoosi drink bottle and towel from Watoosi dancewear for boys
• A $50 voucher from Anything Dance
• A JZ Leotardz voucher to the value of $25
• A juice package from Eastcoast Beverages
Prize Conditions*prize conditions & redemption deadlines apply
+ conditions apply for Dance @ Nikki Webster tuition, permitted for certain classes only and limited to 4 classes per week. Additional classes will incur usual enrolment fees.
# The Talent Development Certificate program is for a Certificate I or II in Dance only open to high school aged students. Prize includes full course and classes for one of these Certificates. Winner however must pay submissions for their modules/units to the ATOD (Australian Teachers of Dance) – approximately $80 per module.
Prize supporters:Thank you to our fantastic prize supporters who donated the prizes for our competition:
• Capezio by Ballet Emporium
• Simone’s Photography
• PW Dance & Sportswear
• Eastcoast Beverages
• Dance Needs
• JZ Leotardz
• Anything Dance